Abaana bangi mu Uganda bakulira mu bitongole ebyannakyewa olw’ensonga yobutaba na maka gebenyumirizaamu ng’agabwe.
Ab’ekitongole kya nnakyewa ekiyitibwa ” Ugandans Adopt”banoonya amaka agayinza okweyama okuwa omwana awaka awali okwagala n’obukuumi kisobozese abaana bano okufuna obusobozi n’ebirubirirwa.
Bwoba obadde olowooza okuwaayo obudde bwo n’okwagala eri omwana ali mu kibiina twandibadde bassanyufu ssinga tuwuliza okuva gyoli.
If you are in Uganda and are thinking of giving a Ugandan child a future by opening your home and heart through adoption,then you are in right place.We offer guidance, support and resources before, during and after your adoption process. You can click on : Ugandans Adopt Brochure to download our brochure
- ADOPTION STORY UPDATE: MULUNGI THE HAPPY ONE
- Adoption stories: ” I gave birth to baby Lindah from my heart”-Jackie
- Foster Carer Stories : How Harriet’s love for children led her to foster
- Engaging the Ugandan media to create awareness and promote family based care for Ugandan children
- The Adoptive Families Association of Uganda to host a gathering for prospective and adoptive families